NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated, and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
- Serve as primary day-to-day contact between product teams and departments.
- Track daily activities and resources required to deliver our products efficiently, on time, and with proper quality.
- Manage cross-functional team coordination by communication project status, plans, open items, issues, and risk.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings in preparation of reviews and launch readiness.
- Set and manage internal expectations through effective communication regarding project scope, schedule, implementation, and direction.
- Understand internal processes and procedures to build trust with internal partner teams to endure their needs are being addressed effectively and efficiently.
- Improve and/or implement scalable project management processes for analytics workflows.
- The product management function defines and develops the project management process, manages cross-organization efforts to ensure project launch readiness & coordination.
- May be accountable for execution of initiatives, projects, campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Project Management, or similar role
- Experience with cross-functional and multi-regional teams
- Experience working with Analytics/Business Intelligence teams
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coordinating projects with multiple departments and/or stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and balance many activities concurrently
- Motivated, hard-working self-starter who is consistent, persistent, and driven to deliver projects on time
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate global sites
- Project Management practices and philosophy
- Familiarity with planning tools:
- JIRA, Confluence, Aha! etc.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, AGILE, or Scrum training