NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders, and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated, and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun, and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is focused on developing high-quality products designed to meet our gaming customers’ needs. This is an exciting and challenging position within a growing company that provides support for NZXT Direct-To-Consumer to ensure excellent product quality, customer satisfaction, and product safety, and compliance.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for leading the measurement and analysis of manufacturing processes, supporting the production QA/QC test team, developing process documentation, and implementing standard operating procedures. The Manufacturing Engineer’s scope of responsibility covers the production process of system test, QA QC, OS, and image deployment.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and identify areas of improvement, determine problem resolutions and implement improvements.
- Research and develop new processes, equipment, and products
- Ensure products continuously comply with NZXT’s quality, performance, reliability, as well as industry safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
- Manage and coach QA/QC test team to improve quality management systems, manufacturing processes, and product quality.
- Drive scalable business solutions and develop best-in-class processes and systems and drive continual improvement across different business models.
- Provide direct support and issue resolution to manufacturing teams on Technical, OS, and image deployment issues.
- Collect and analyze key production metrics such as cycle time and yield to drive process and quality improvement, and cost-saving measures.
- Develop standard operating procedures to improve operator efficiency and process consistency
- Complete specifications and procedures for new products.
- Modify and extend existing test automation software.
- Execute system benchmarking.
- Working with vendors’ engineering teams to resolve software problems.
- Build systems to drawing package including loading applications and operating system.
- Develop and manage WinPE/ Linux image deployment system.
- Develop process and automation for image development and share best practices with Global operations.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering
- Must have a solid background in PC hardware and software applications:
- Coding on test scripts using C/C++/Java/Python/Perl/Visual Basic.
- Operating System experience: Linux, RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOs, Fedora.
- Imaging/PC Cloning: Creation & Deployment via Ghost, Clonezilla, WDS, MDT, SCCM, etc.
- Experience with Project Management and Planning
- Understand PC technology, including BIOS and firmware.
- Demonstrate commitment to core values by leading, acting, and behaving in a manner consistent with the company's core values.
- Highly innovative, flexible, and self-directed. Track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high growth environment
- Process-oriented, with high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, products simultaneously
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions