NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
The Supplier Manager is a key role in the growth and financial success of NZXT. The leader in this role will find pride in owning the business relationship to develop products while improving the suppliers’ capability to support NZXT. This results-oriented person will work cross-functionally to identify suppliers, own the quoting process, negotiate master agreements, ensure availability of supply, and be creative with the challenges that come as a result of high growth.
This person will support the company’s expansion plans. He or She will be responsive, flexible, collaborative, and set the example of NZXT’s core values. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will drive initiatives to improve relevant operational metrics.
- Manages the supplier relationships for cost, quality, availability, and technical requirements for all products through the product life cycle.
- Owns the request for information (RFI), request for quote (RFQ), supplier selection, negotiates the product costs, payment terms, master supply agreements, licenses, and product award letters.
- Manages supplier relationship as the primary escalation, ensures availability and reliability, develops new supply sources, sets up the cost model, and drives competitive cost.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, supply chain, program management, supplier quality, and other groups to successfully launch new products (NPI) at the supplier, through sustaining, and end-of-life (EOL).
- Act as the primary business liaison between the suppliers and NZXT, managing and driving the suppliers to assure goals, schedules, and cost targets are being met.
- Schedule, host meetings, and drive solutions to reduce and eliminate any shortages preventing meeting order schedule, including assisting in sourcing materials as required
- Lead quarterly business reviews with key suppliers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of market trends, market drivers, and cost structure impacting supplier capability and availability.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, operations, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a supplier management or commodity management role
- 5+ years of experience in a high-volume manufacturing operations environment
- Aligned with NZXT’s core company values
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to suppliers’ executives, NZXT senior management, peers, and teammates.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully, in a fast-growing, consumer electronics company.
- Knowledge of consumer electronics suppliers, electronics manufacturers.
- Adept at negotiating price, T&C’s, MOQs, reducing lead times, VMI/SMI, contract terms, and performance.
- In depth knowledge of product supply base.
- Solid knowledge of tooling and tooling equipment costing desired.
- Strong analytical skills (cost modeling, quotation analysis, supplier selection)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and verbal)
- Post-covid, ability and willingness to travel to supplier sites.
****WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 SUPPLIER MANAGERS******