NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
- Create an exceptional employee experience from the very first interaction with candidates through their last day of a successful tenure (critical focus on front end of employee lifecycle)
- Supercharge our ability to attract, engage, and develop the best talent. Develop and execute best in class hiring and onboarding practices
- Lead and strategize our global employer branding strategy to tell our story in a consistent way
- Responsible for all global recruiting activity at NZXT and may personally recruit for critical roles periodically
- Drives the evolved recruiting strategy aimed acquiring and retaining top talent required to achieve aggressive growth agenda
- Establishes a clear strategy, process, and communication plan across the company ensuring consistency and quality of talent assessment
- Build, lead and develop an international talent acquisition team for NZXT
- Develops an ongoing network of talent and nurture short and long term relationships with diverse and non diverse highly talented candidates to ensure we increase our competitive position in the market
- Pushes leadership and internal stakeholders to take vested interest in talent practices that will enable acquisition and retention of top talent - focusing on the front end of the employee lifecycle (NZXT talent brand, candidate experience, pre-boarding, onboarding, etc)
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFCIATIONS
- Min of 10 years of progressive HR / Talent Acquisition experience managing multiple facets specifically acquisition/recruiting, talent management practices and employee development within a global organization
- You have helped scale a company (rapidly growing company headcount globally) and can share real-life stories of what worked and what didn’t. You have experience developing talent acquisition and talent management processes and scalable systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and build trust with people at all levels in the organization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to implement processes, systems and new programs
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset along with a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- Extensive knowledge and experience with people and applicant tracking software (ATS, HRIS) You’ve led or participated in an RFP competitive vendor/partner selection process.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – you are proactive, dynamic, and thorough.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment labor laws (related to hiring practices)