NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
Responsible for building and lead streaming ODMs and outside test lab. You will architect, design, and test hardware systems for NZXT products. Conducts feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Assists in product architecture development and assessment. Evaluates reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production. This role collaborates closely with our Industrial Design, Product Management, and Operations team to concept, design, and manufacture of streaming equipment. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has grounded experience in product development and working with contract manufacturers.
- Leads multiple projects of electrical hardware development with internal and ODM partners responsible for all stages of electrical hardware design and development for complex products, solutions, and platforms, including design, validation, tooling and testing.
- Benchmark products to track industry trends and set future performance targets
- Develop a streaming roadmap and technologies ahead of product execution
- Create, review and comment on product specifications with the Product Management team to improve customer performance.
- Work closely with a global network of suppliers throughout development phases to ensure quality and performance
- Write and execute test plans at the design and production phases
- Demonstrate proactive collaboration with adjacent development teams to ensure design success, including industrial design, product management, and operations
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced team members.
- Good knowledge in audio/video principles.
- System architecture, EE design, testing and program level execution decisions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- 8+ years product design experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with both Audio and Video CODEC and DSP technologies as well as good working knowledge of audio and video test equipment
- Experience with USB 3 / USB C & PCIe2 controllers
- Experience with HDMI and DisplayPort switches and interfaces
- Experience in capturing and transcoding video
- Experience leading engineering teams through New Product Development
- Experience doing development and production planning work with Contract Manufacturers
- Familiarity with camera specifications (DSLR) and interfacing
- Expertise with test and measurement tools
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including interacting with executive management
- Ability to multitask and good time management skills.
- Experience in audio and video component placement and trace routing design or review.
- Using electrical design tools and software packages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of electronic hardware for streaming products and solutions (Video Capture designs, Tablet designs, Audio/Video equipment design and testing, Camera technology etc…)
- Designing and integrating electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms into overall architecture.
- Evaluating and proposing forms of empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs and thermal/emissions management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
NZXT is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Banqiao District, Taiwan