NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
This role will work closely with the Country Business Manager to align marketing efforts for the country’s business goal by communicating brand values, grow brand awareness, educate consumers and create consumer interest and demand for NZXT products. The Manager must understand the overall company’s strategic direction and portfolio, define, develop and execute on marketing campaigns and activities based on local requirements and conditions, as well as Company direction, guidelines and business goals.
- Omni-channel marketing strategy: Develop and execute short, medium, long-term Consumer Marketing activities for France channels, based on Earned, Owned and Paid Media.
- Develop the PR and communications content pipeline aligning with NZXT global strategy and local media interest, to support new product launches as well as business goals on existing focus product categories and products.
- Plan and implement communications activities together with the France / EMEA team, with focus on NZXT needs, brand identity reinforcement, and tone of voice.
- Enhance brand and product image and awareness through media visibility.
- Engage with the NZXT community via the adequate channels, and work towards growth and expanding such community.
- Use data and industry knowledge to identify, engage and co-operate with appropriate influencers and content creators, while keeping in mind brand objectives.
- Negotiate, and execute if needed, NZXT presence at events (offline and online).
- Expand media partners list.
- Organize reviews and brand exposure through content creation: News, articles, YouTube videos, contests, etc.
- Organize projects and activities providing for broader and better NZXT product visibility: Modding projects, NZXT PC System assembly, PC built in partnership with other brands, giveaways, unboxings, video content, etc.
- Manage media advertising and performance marketing campaigns; monitor and analyze results.
- Contact and communicate with influencers. Evaluate proposals, manage actions and campaigns; monitor and analyze results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Related PR and Marketing experience in PC hardware or gaming industry.
- Experience with tracking campaign results via previously agreed measures.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork attitude, ability to work flexible hours and meet deadlines
- Creative, oriented to out-of-the-box way of thinking.
- General interest in current trends in content creation, marketing and communications.
- Good knowledge of relevant social media channels and their particularities.
- Consumer-driven mindset.
- Passionate about gaming, PC hardware and pop culture.
NZXT is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.