NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is looking for an exceptional Senior Industrial Designer to add to our team. The Industrial Designer will create new design solutions and help our rapidly growing company thrive. We are looking for creative problem solvers who are also exceptional at execution. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment as part of a team responsible for developing and delivering products for our customers worldwide.
- Create design solutions for new products and partnership opportunities.
- Develop 3D concept models from the ground up and ensure handoff to engineers.
- Own the project from concept to production and proactively drive efforts forward with cross-functional teams
- Lead design projects and coordinate with junior designers to execute design strategy. Mentoring junior designers and providing them with opportunities for growth via skill development. Mentor and lead junior to mid-level designers and help them grow on a critical, strategic, and technical level
- Work with design management and leadership to improve on the design process, design methodologies, and design thinking at NZXT
- Communicate and work with domestic and overseas suppliers/vendors.
- Staying up to date with customer and market needs in order to identify new design opportunities. Coordinating efforts between research, strategy and industrial design to Test prototypes and samples to provide analytical reports.
- Assist in providing photorealistic renderings of products and rendering files for presentations and Product Launches.
- A BFA or BS in an Industrial Design-related field is a must.
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in Product/Industrial Design or Product Development.
- Professional experience in consumer electronics or computer-related fields is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Able to work under pressure as well as under extremely tight deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the PC gaming industry or related field is a plus.
- Exceptional at concept sketching and product renderings.
- Must display an eagerness to learn and a willingness to accept constructive criticism and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, CMF and product development processes is a must.
- Proficiency in Solidworks or ProE and Keyshot is an absolute must.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power-Point.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Minimum travel required
- Candidates MUST provide a portfolio or a personal website to be considered for this position.
- This is a non-remote position.
NZXT is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.