NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
Develop and Manage Company business in Poland as the Territory, with objective to maximize Company market share and sales across all product categories as well as sales channels
- Understand and stay on top of the Channel Landscape of the Territory in terms of overall TAM, it’s split across various channel segments (Distribution, Retail, ETail, Resellers, SI, etc) as well as the respective split of those channel segments across the Accounts
- Define and execute on the Channel Strategy for the Territory, with objective to grow and maximize Company’s Market Share across each of the channel segments and product categories
- Develop and maintain account relationships on all level, including executive relationships at the highest levels of the customer’s organization; personally interact with management and executives; establish professional relationships and credibility with key decision makers and business executives in support of future growth strategy
- Define and Manage the account strategy through understanding accounts’ business, objectives, challenges and opportunities; align tactical account plans with overall corporate strategy and channel strategy; actively develop and manage sales plans to meet revenue goals; forecast accurately and communicate sales progress; actively manage account plans through scheduled reviews with accounts and with management at the Company
- Build well targeted sales plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve greater market share and sales
- Competitive Positioning/Strategy - Use competitive intelligence from accounts, understanding of the Company and competitors’ market share per account and category, to plan and develop strategies and counter strategies that will keep the Company competitive with our customer and to consumers
- Understand, track and proactively manage consumer price points as well as channel margin structure on the Company Products to ensure both competitive pricing to consumers and meeting target channel margin requirements
- Develop and implement channel programs and sales activities in line with the Company’s overall pricing strategy, goals and objectives
- Focus on strategic direction - Understand the overall Company’s strategic direction and portfolio, assist marketing team in defining new and better products based on local requirements
- Directly related sales and account management experience and work results including success in achieving progressively higher sales related goals
- Ability to take account and business ownership
- Leadership - Able to lead effectively, and deliver results; Able to influence without direct authority
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork attitude, ability to work flexible hours and meet deadlines
- Ready and willing to travel frequently
- Language proficiency: Polish native, English fluent.
NZXT is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.