Our Interactive Design team is looking for a talented product designer experienced in application design and development to create delightful and elegant software for NZXT customers on their PC. In this role, you’ll focus on meticulously designing digital and screen-based experiences for PC control and monitoring interfaces.
- Create wireframes, mockups, animations, prototypes and high-fidelity designs.
- Plan and implement new designs as well as refining and adapting existing user interface designs.
- Contribute to and manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to brand identity requirements.
- Develop product vision and interactive strategies that bring simple and accessible solutions to NZXT customers.
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand business & department goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Marketing to conduct user, market, and competitive research to understand the problems and opportunities addressable by our software products and websites.
- Need to have overlap of working hours in PST
- Interactive/Digital Design Degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience working with or executing design systems across a variety of interactive platforms.
- Knowledge and experience working on consumer applications
- Solid understanding of customer experience, branding and rich experiences mixed with business goals, user insights and the ability to convert those into design frameworks and interactive experiences.
- Experience in Storybook, PatternLab, DSM or similar design system documentation system
- A gaming GOAT
- Experience executing a variety of project types including dashboards, on-board software, mobile apps or DTC applications.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic “can-do” attitude is a must.
- Able to accept accountability and critique in open discussions.
- A team player and able to pick up the slack when needed.
- Strong knowledge or interest in PC gaming consumers and PC hardware industry trends.
- Expertise in using Sketch and InVision.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with a global, distributed team.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical partners.
- Proficiency with planning and capacity tools like JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.