NZXT is looking for a talented Sr. Software Engineer with desktop experience to join our software development team. In this role, you will develop and participate in a multidisciplinary team to build beautiful products and great experiences on Windows. Ideally position would be in Taiwan, but is open to remote internationally.
We have a PC monitoring tool that controls hardware, collects and analyzes data.
Job duties include working with our engineering and management teams to improve the application experience, solve critical problems, and provide software expertise to team members.
- Design and implement solutions targeting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, using technologies such as C++ and Rust.
- Troubleshoot CPU & memory usage, Windows & device problems.
- Familiarity with OpenGL and DirectX graphics APIs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the functional requirements of the application and how customers will use it.
- Architect and design systems that meet application requirements.
- Effectively conduct code and performance reviews.
- Work hands on with the team to implement sensible and easy to use features.
- Interface with program management, customer service, and QA to investigate and solve application issues.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE or equivalent
- English verbal and written proficiency required to interact with US offices and international team members
- 4-8 years experience developing software
- Deep working knowledge of Windows desktop applications using C++ or similar languages (ideally Rust)
- Familiarity with the Rust language, or willingness to learn Rust
- Experience with Agile (scrum) development process and tracking tools (JIRA/Confluence)
Nice to haves:
- Some knowledge of firmware and/or PC gaming hardware
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku)
- Knowledge about V8/Node and Chrome/Electron development
CAM monitors and records all essential PC stats including CPU / GPU temperatures, load usage over time, network speeds, storage space, FPS and much more.