NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
Every Voice Matters Win Together
Keep It Simple Give A Shit
Build Scalable Systems Commit To Quality
Learn And Grow Do What You Say
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
- Manage tier 1 Etailers strategy in order to maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Accurately maintain sales forecast, achieving quarterly and yearly revenue targets.
- Prepare offers, price and contract negotiations with direct and indirect customers
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies with the territories in order to drive market penetration of existing product portfolio.
- Collaborate with senior executives and corporate teams to establish and execute sales and marketing goals for the defined region.
- Develop long term relationship with Etail accounts across the defined region
- Maintain and observe competitors landscape to determine threats and business potential
- Achieve sales and profit targets
- At least 3-5 years Etail account management experience in the PC Hardware industry or equivalent
- A bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully growing sales and meeting sales quotas.
- Strong English and German written and verbal presentation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- NZXT offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.
If you are interested, please send me a mail with your possible start date, your salary Package OTE and your CV: email@example.com